Mumbai, February 24: Actor Shilpa Shetty says marriage has not changed the dynamics of her acting career even one bit. In fact, she is quite excited about a project where she is required to do a body baring act — very much on the lines of what she did in Dostana — again. “Marriage hasn’t changed anything. I would do a Dostana act once again. My father and husband are very encouraging. When I did Dostana, I was seeing Raj (Kundra) and he was whistling when he saw the number. Even my father is very open-minded. He says if you are showing your legs, show it well,” she tells After Hrs in an exclusive interview.
“I was an actor first before I became Raj’s wife and he knew how my profession was. But it is always important for you to draw the line and know where to stop. However, now I will only do a film that is really worthwhile. I do not have much time to waste,” Shilpa laughs......... read more>>
0 comments:
Post a Comment